Do you want to post an online will before walking into the light?
- Post your secrets, confessions or online will anonymously without revealing any personal details.
- Enter a message, an optional publishing date and the email address of the person you wish to be notified.
- Once your message is published, anyone can see it including the email recipient. Email address is kept private.
- If an email is specified, a notification is sent to the email address, with a link to your post.
- If you wish, you can add your details to your will but remember online wills are not legally binding documents.
Online will and deathbed secrets
About deathbed secrets and online will
Deathbed secrets and online will is a free service intended for the benefit of the folks who want to share a secret or confess today and want it to be revealed on a future date. It ensures that all embarrassing or private secrets are revealed long after they are gone from this world. You can share your wisdom, disclosures, regrets and wishes before you move on to a better place so that others can benefit from your life experiences.
Few guidelines for posting deathbed secrets and online will:
- Your post does not violate the local, national, and international laws and regulations.
- Do not post lies or myths and do not use distasteful or profane language.
- Do not enter your full names, identifiable or personal information.
- Always check spelling and grammar before posting.