Do you wish to say sorry to someone secretly without the risk of face to face conflict?
- Post your apology letter anonymously without revealing any personal details.
- Enter a message and the recipient email address of the person you wish to be notified.
- Once your message is published, anyone can see it including the email recipient. Email addresses will be kept private.
- A sorry notification is sent to the email address specified, with a link to your apology message.
- If the recipient is willing, they can comment on your message to accept the apology or create a new apology letter for you.
Send an apology message
About sorry notifier
Sorry notifier is a free service intended for the benefit of the folks who find it difficult to apologize or say i am sorry to someone due to various reasons or circumstances. This service makes it easier to express their thoughts and get past their guilt without the risk of a face to face conflict or the fear of rejection of their honest apology.
Few guidelines before sending out a crush notification:
- Please use this service only if it is a heartfelt and sincere apology.
- Do not use distasteful or profane language.
- Do not try to blame the recipient or others, rather acknowledge your mistakes.
- Do not enter your full names, identifiable or personal information.
- Always check spelling and grammar before posting.